Who Are We?
Abrams is an inclusive community school that welcomes families from all branches of Judaism. It creates an environment that promotes Zionism starting in Nursery and culminating in the annual 8th grade trip to Israel where its students hold their Judaic Studies graduation at the Kotel.
Abrams focuses on making sure that each child’s needs are addressed individually. The experienced and caring faculty includes teachers who specialize in enrichment and resource learning, as well as a school psychologist.
- Grant and Scholarship opportunities make Abrams extremely affordable
- Convenient transportation is available
Why Choose Abrams?
Abrams’ outstanding faculty teaches a cutting-edge dual language curriculum that prepares students to attend the best high schools and universities both in the U.S. and internationally. The facilities include Wi-Fi, a state-of-the art gymnasium, media lab, fully equipped science room, art studio, music room, libraries, playground, and classrooms with Smart Boards.
- Score top honors in math, science, STEM and reading competitions
- Are accepted at the finest high schools and colleges
- Excel in intramural sports league competitions
- Utilize the latest educational technology, including iPads, Smart Boards, and virtual learning classes
- Learn with world-renowned institutions like the Technion, Weizmann Institute, and Lookstein Virtual Academy to enhance their educational experiences
- Participate in after-school sports, art, and science and math enrichment programs
- Learn secular and Judaic music with an outstanding, creative music teacher